TEAMS DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR EACH COMPANY, ORIENTED TOWARDS A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP, AND BASED ON A MODEL ON AN INCREMENTAL SALES DISTRIBUTION.
Teams born out of necessity for a flexible and dynamic development of a series of products, thus adopting a Shared Risk Model.
Structures and lines of products totally flexible but adapted to the strategy and business plan of the company, forming teams of high commercial impact.
DESIGN PHASE OF THE PROJECT:
- Analysis of the portfolio of mature products.
- Definition of opportunities.
- Baseline consensus (product trend).
- Definition of incremental sale scenarios.
- Sizing of sales team.
STARTING UP PHASE OF THE PROJECT:
- Period: first four months.
- Shared financing under the “fee” model.
- Analysis of the profitability of the project.
- Switch to pure incremental distribution model .
DEVELOPMENT PHASE OF THE PROJECT:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual distribution of the incremental sales.
- Exclusion/inclusion of new products based on results.
- Geographical or structural reorganization of the team based on business model.
Request more information
Why choose fostering teams?
SEMI-ANNUAL RETURN ON INVESTMENT
INVESTMENT ADAPTED TO THE PROJECT